Hello Cutie Pies! Tuesday is here singing the ‘Cutie Pie’ song with its tangy and tickling notes. The air already has the festive whiff and we are counting days for Diwali to come! Surely you too would be scrolling on and off the holidayÂ calendarÂ as the biggest festival of the year comes rattling in its festivity! Before you startÂ preparingÂ for the big day, here’s some literature dose for the hungry reader in you! Read and tell us about yourÂ favourites, and if you wish too wish to be featured asÂ our Spicy picksÂ Â submit your blog posts to us!
- Who: Reema Dsouza
- What:Â “Beginning Today”
- Tangy: What’s better than beginning the day on a fresh note with a refreshingÂ post. Beginnings always usher in new opportunities, paving way for a brand new start. They give us a chance to forget the failures and darkness of the bad that yesterday might have, and look upon the new start as a ‘once again’. So, for all those who had things the tough way, here is a new day shining bright, readyÂ to be embraced by you for a better tomorrow!
- Who: Divinity
- What: “It’s Never Too Late To Have A Happy Life”
- Tangy: Every generation has its share of stressors, pushing itÂ to itsÂ limits and challenging itsÂ capabilities. While our parents and grandparents too had their own set of tensions, things seem to go a bit more downward spiral with the current generation. The children of today have to undergo a lot of pressure fulfilling their parents expectations and dreams. Nevertheless the newsfeed is filled with suicide notes and youth succumbing to fasts.
- Who: Deboshree BhattacharjeeÂ
- What:Â “9 Rules Of Partying For Introverts“
- Tangy: There are some of us who are not the bornÂ chatter boxes and usually take their warm up time to have conversations. Â Yes, the introverts are not the ones who don’t talk but are the ones who talk with only a few prestigious people. In such a case, going to a party that has a flood of people buzzing, is often an ordeal to go through! Not anymore, for we have nine rules to get you through a party like a pro! Read on.
- Who: Akshay Iyer
- What: “Karva Chauth: Regression vs Choice”
- Tangy: The past week saw the yearsÂ old festive fast of Karwa Chauth! Every year women glimmer in their solah sringar as they fast for the long lives of their husbands. On the flip side, with bouts of expression being a common thing, many take the tradition under the lenseÂ of feminism and question marks. Since when did culturalÂ views and sentiments become a matterÂ of logic and reason. Isn’t faith and love just a matter of choice?
- Who: MirroredBlack
- What:Â “Cemetery : Off Limits (Trespassers Will Be Forgotten)”
- Tangy: A creative mind is a magician, weaving its turbulence and trials into words of magic. When creativity meets Â a writer’s pen, the masterpiece is often wrapped in heartfelt emotion. A similar piece of wonder is what we discovered in the blogosphere. We were completely awestruck by the wonderful metaphor depicted in a ‘cemetery’ and couldn’t keep it unread by you all.
- Who:Â Uma C
- What:Â “Purge, Prune And Get Ready”
- Tangy: Its October, that time of the year when Diwali rings at the door and cleaning sprees top the agenda list! Mommies call for help andÂ every nook and corner undergoesÂ a ‘Collin’ spa! While many of us find the nearest excuse possible to skip the cleaning regime at home, to many the same is therapeutic. With our house undergoing a make over, this Diwali make sure you cleanse your soul as well. Shed off the negativity and let the clutter find a bin asÂ Uma C comes up with an awe-inspiring post this week!
- Who:Â AvyuktaÂ
- What:Â “Quiet Diwali Weekend Getaways”
- Tang:Â Excited about the approaching Diwali? Well, for those of us who are looking forward to the long weekend with much more zeal than the festival and don’t need to cross states or toll plazas to see their families, we are here with a little bit help for you! Here are some quick quiet Diwali weekend getaways for those who are looking for some hiding caves to get through the hustle and bustle! What’s more? YouÂ have two parts to this entire listicle! Thanks Avyukta!
Did you read the Episode Two of The BlogAdda Weekly? Hop on to the new thriller series and meet Guru and Vrinda as theirÂ destiniesÂ play hide and seek!Â Pack your bags and get going for these places have nature at its best!Â You can now tip your blog posts for Tangy Tuesday and Spicy Saturday Picks right from our homepage. Click on the tabs and submit your posts. You can also tip us on Twitter @blogadda or using our contact form. If selected, you’ll be credited for it and the readers will get a chance to read something worthy.
If you need to crack the TTP/SSP/WOW code, check out this video: