Some very interesting activities at BlogAdda are waiting for your participation! Blog about the best ads in #CrashThePepsiIPL and win vouchers worth Rs. 1000! You can also blog about how a household where men and women #ShareTheLoad is a happier one! Bloggers are also rushing to experience the magic of #NioxinNowInIndia so register at the earliest if you want to be a part of the event! Same goes for the #AxisDigital activity for which we await your registration! And now over to Tangy Tuesday Picks, where we have picked some of the best written blog posts this week for you.
- Who: Vikram Karve
- What: “A DEADLY DATE OF LOVE AND HATE”
- Tangy: Revenge is a dish best served cold, but then you never know who gets the last laugh in this game of one upmanship. Read this thrilling tale of a one night stand to know what we’re talking about.
- Who: Prason Christopher Robin
- What: “Nitin Gadkari and his Urine treatment”
- Tangy: Union Minister Nitin Gadkari’s innovative solution to help trees grow faster has been met with a lot of laughter and skepticism from all quarters. Though his advice might be technically sound, it has just proven to be great fodder for satire.
- Who: Tikuli
- What: “Nonuplets”
- Tangy: In the mood for some poetry? We have not one but a collection of nine poems for you, so lose yourself in this blogger’s verses.
- Who: Amit Phansalkar
- What: “Friends, Forever”
- Tangy: Best friends or the people closest to you don’t have to be around you all the time. They can be people you meet intermittently, but feel happy with or learn something from. Do you agree?
- Who: Lavanya T R
- What: “How To Look Good When You Are Sick”
- Tangy: We agree that looking good is the last thing on your mind when you’re sick and all you’d like to do is rest to recuperate ASAP. But it’s quite possible that you get called into work or relatives come calling to check on you when you’re not feeling at the top of your game. A red, peeled nose and bleary eyes might be excusable in sickness, but wouldn’t you rather look presentable instead?
- Who: Roshni AaMom
- What: “What it’s like to be an introvert married to an extrovert”
- Tangy: They say ‘Opposites Attract’. However true that might be, the union of an extrovert with an introvert seems like a bad idea. While one thrives on being social, the other looks for solitude and indulges only in meaningful talks. So what’s it like when these two seemingly opposite traits share a roof? Find out in this blog post.
- Who: Ankush Bhattacharya
- What: “Incomplete”
- Tangy: Love seems like the ultimate saviour and many people wait for that perfect partner to arrive and make their life complete. Love is seen as a thing that will bring joy and novelty to our otherwise mundane lives. Here’s a poem about such a hope and desire.
Have you checked out ‘Conversations‘ where you can Connect, Learn & Share. Do check it out and participate. You can now tip your blog posts for Tangy Tuesday and Spicy Saturday Picks right from our homepage. Click on the tabs and submit your posts. You can also tip us on Twitter @blogadda or using our contact form. If selected, you’ll be credited for it and the readers will get a chance to read something worthy.
One Reply to “Tangy Tuesday Picks – May 5, 2015”
Wow! Thank you for picking up my post Team Blogadda. Honored.