India is the world’s biggest democracy, and we Indians take this tag seriously. A democracy gives us the right to vote for all the important things, so that all of us have a say in the fate of the country. And now, you can change the fates of the people who have put their blood, sweat, and tears into making ads for #CrashThePepsiIPL!
India’s biggest superpower – voting, can be seen everywhere. Whether it’s choosing who will run the country, to which new talent should win a reality show, from which contestant’s antics on camera entertained you the most, to who is the hottest celebrity of the year, we use the power of our finger (to vote, of course) in all the things that matter.
Now is the time for you to use this power to help an aam aadmi like you get the fame and glory that they deserve. Pepsi gave people an opportunity to #CrashThePepsiIPL by making ads that would be featured during the Pepsi IPL matches. Take a look at some of the winning ads here.
The final winning People’s Choice Pepsi IPL Ad to be featured on TV during the last leg of the Pepsi IPL will not be chosen by the esteemed jury like the rest of the ads, but will be chosen by the people of India, who will vote for their favourite ads and send them straight to TV screens during the Pepsi IPL. The voting process starts from 8th May and will go on till the 14th of May, and this is your window to make a choice.
Blog about which ads are your favourites, ads which you will be voting for because they have the potential to garner the most public votes and be the People’s Choice Pepsi IPL Ad.
Here are some of the fun videos you can find in the #CrashThePepsiIPL gallery-
This is what you will need to do:
1. Head over to the #CrashThePepsiIPL gallery.
2. Select the 2 (or more) ads that you think are the best among the lot. You can choose from the Finalists gallery or the user submitted ads gallery.
3. Blog about why you think these ads have the potential to win the #CrashThePepsiIPL activity and why you will be voting for them from 8th May to 14th May, 2015.
4. Submit your entry by clicking on the button below.
1. The 10 best blog posts will win vouchers worth Rs. 1000!
2. Every valid blog post will get assured vouchers worth Rs. 200.
Instructions to follow:
1. The minimum word limit for each blog post is 400 words.
2. Each blogger can submit two entries per phase of this activity.
3. The deadline for Phase 3 of this activity is midnight 14th May, 2015.
5. Please embed the video ads that you are writing about in your post.
So put your power of voting to good use, and ensure that only the best ads win at #CrashThePepsiIPL!