The weekend is here and we at BlogAdda are never short of contests for you to blog and win. Participate in MaxLife Insurance #SachchiAdvice activity and win assured vouchers by writing about a #SachchiAdvice that made a difference in your life. Or you can blog for the Bed Bath More #PaintFinder activity by thinking of the perfect theme for your home.
Take a look at the spicy weekly reads to give your weekend a great start.
- Who: Antarik Anwesan
- What: “Mumbai Mayanagri’s Mystic Melodrama”
- Spicy: Mumbai is as diverse as every Mumbaikar. Each life story has different dimensions like the city. Your experience however might differ if you are a tourist at one point and about to get native. The city within itself stores a complete package of surprises that may or may not sync with your personality, but rest assured you will never fall short of interesting experiences. Antarik has a similar experience.
- Who: Mohit Khurana
- What: “National Encryption Policy (NEP) – Everything you need to know about it”
- Spicy: The NEP has been in news all over India for its steps that are likely to interfere with the privacy of users. It is important that each one of us is educated about the same and know the repercussions of the steps by the government that will affect us in our day to day life. Know all about NEP from Mohit.
- Who: Shivani Singh
- What: “Having Kids: Why or Why not….”
- Spicy: Marriage is good. We have people who believe in this institution and there are some who are still trying to evaluate their beliefs, followed by some who do not wish to comment. But what after marriage? The process of discovery might end for the world but not the couple. So here is Shivani who is trying to understand why should one have kids. A very important question to answer as it is a responsibility of a life for a lifetime.
- Who: Manjulika Pramod
- What: “Not just a ‘Travel blogger’ because I love doing many things!”
- Spicy: For all the bloggers out there, here is an important thing for you to understand, “Blogging is not about writing your thoughts especially if you are conscious about the readers in every aspect’. Whether it is about a category or just random, always consider the technicalities. Take a note from Manjulika’s experience.
- Who: Urvashi
- What: “#TRAVELINSTYLE #3 | UTILITY JACKET + PLAID”
- Spicy: When travelling through life, why not keep it stylish and trendy! After all like humans, life too has a personality. This blogger traveled to Leh-Ladakh and fought with the climate change with ease and a stylish jacket. We do not always need reforms to battle climate change. Cheers!
- Who: Adventure India
- What: “Amazing Trek to Tadiandamol Peak and Waterfall Rappelling at Chelavara Falls”
- Spicy: The Chelavara Falls in Coorg are one of the most beautiful waterfalls one can visit. Amidst green coffee plantations, the water fall gives breathtaking views to travelers. Check out the place with this blogger who has it all in pictures.
Have you checked out ‘Conversations‘ where you can Connect, Learn & Share. Do check it out and participate. You can now tip your posts for Tangy Tuesday and Spicy Saturday Picks right from our homepage. Click on the tabs and submit your posts. You can also tip us on Twitter @blogadda or using our contact form. If selected, you’ll be credited for it and the readers will get a chance to read something worthy. Also, nominate your blog for WIN ’15 where Indian bloggers come and #CelebrateBlogging!