Let us recall some examples of the crucial times of our lives where a #SachchiAdvice plays its magic. The time when one has to choose between a career option. When you have to decide a college? When you have to choose from doing a job or a business etc. So who is the one who acts like a guiding force during such times to help you make a right and a reliable choice? MaxLife Insurance in association with BlogAdda presents the #SachchiAdvice activity, where you can thank the people who shaped your life.
The fine art of life is hidden in the smallest and the most innocent experiences in the growing up years. The instructions from elders, the pranks with friends, the feeling of being a scientistÂ in the school lab and so on and so forth. As one starts getting into the reality and the nitty gritties of life, we often wonder the theory of ‘Opportunity Cost’. What if I had chosen this instead of that and been with that fellow instead of this one etc. So who decides for us in times of confusion and in between a plethora of options available, has an impact on the decisions we make for ourselves.
These small little conversations with the people we trust turn out to blessings that make us for who we are. So take some time out, recall these awesome souls in your life and talk about them in a blog post. The best blog post wins exciting prizes.
Tell us in a blog post whose #SachchiAdvice made a difference in your life.
These are the people who we call friends, family and mentors in some cases. You look up to them for solution to your problems, certificates for your experiments and definitions to your ideas.
- The 10 best blog posts will win vouchers of Rs. 1,000 each!
- First 75 valid entries win vouchers of Rs. 250 each.
Mandates for the activity:
- The word limit for every blog post is a minimum of 300 words.
- Please include the line, “I am participating in the #SachchiAdvice Contest by MaxLife in Association with BlogAdda.”
- Only blog posts submitted through this form will be considered valid.
- The last date for submission of this blog post is midnight, 27th September, 2015.
- One blogger can write a maximum of 2 blog posts for this activity.
Lets get talking about the people who helped us make an informed choice and supported our success story. Get blogging now!