Ariel and BlogAdda resolved to restore the balance in households when it comes to household chores with an extensive campaign. Phase 1 was #IsLaundryOnlyAWomansJob (click here to see the winners of Phase 1) and Phase 2 was the #WashBucketChallenge. You picked up the bucket, some clothes that needed a wash and a pack of Ariel to complete the challenge, and now we have the winners of the activity!
Are you ready to know who came out as the winners of the Ariel #WashBucketChallenge? We know you are so here you go…
3 of the best blog posts who win brand new fully automatic Whirlpool washing machines are –
1. Vidya Sury for her post Is Laundry Only A Man’s Job? #ShareTheLoad
2. Shetty Anirudh for his post I pledge to #ShareTheLoad, towards Gender Equality
3. Arvind Passey for his post The art of soiling what is clean
The 20 blog posts that win a voucher worth Rs. 1000 each are –
1. Amar Naik for his post #WashBucketChallenge
2. Anuja Jain for her post Wedding Vows with Ariel Matic
3. Daniel Mangalraj for his post Sharing is Caring
4. Rekha Sriramagiri for her post A #Washbucketchallenge To Remember!!
5. Pradeep P for his post #WashBucketChallenge
6. Rahul Prabhakar for his post Promoting Gender Equality By Sharing The Load
7. Priyanka Roy Banerjee for her post Wash the Blues Together
8. Pravin Chavre for his post I know the importance of sharing the load and therefore I pledged to contribute as well
9. Renu B for her post #SharetheLoad with the #WashBucketChallenge
10. Umang Bhatia for his post Time to Prove with #WashBucketChallenge
11. Sri Ramani for her post Husband Takes The #WashBucketChallenge
12. Soumya Prasad for her post Sharing Is Caring #WashBucketChallenge
13. Piyush Bhatnagar for his post My Awakening
14. Garima Nag for her post 5 Reasons Why Men Must Share The Load
15. Debosmita Nandy for her post A Product Review of Ariel Matic #WashBucketChallenge
16. Monish Chandan for his post Accepted: Sharing The Load- #WASHBUCKETCHALLENGE
17. Amreen B. Shaikh for her post Men, It’s Time To #ShareTheLoad 🙂
18. Pallavi Purani for her post Of Clothes, selfies and #sharetheload
19. Aaliya Thahseen for her post Pledge To #ShareTheLoad – #WashBucketChallenge
20. Shalini for her post We took the Dare #WashBucketChallenge
Congratulations to all the winners of the Ariel #WashBucketChallenge! You truly are the champions of blogging. Thank you to everyone who participated and made this challenge a huge success. 🙂
Nominate your blog for #WIN15 Blogging Awards now! You can nominate up to 5 blogs by clicking here!
19 Replies to “Winner Announcement – Ariel #WashBucketChallenge activity”
Thanks for the farewell gift 😉
Wow! Thank you BlogAdda Team 🙂
Congrats to all the winners !
Congratulations to all the winners.
Thank you BlogAdda for adding a reason to celebrate weekends.
Thank you BlogAdda 🙂 made my weekend.
Congratulations to all the winners. U all deserve this win… Keep rocking!!!
Feels great winning after a long time. Thanks very much, team. Yippeeyay! 🙂
WoW!!! Congratulations Winners!!! Feels good to be in best 20 🙂
I found similarity between my blog post…http://anupatanalysis.blogspot.in/2015/03/ariel-matic-made-it-awesome.html
and the ariel ad which was shown on TV few days later…https://youtu.be/yD52P01jryc
Giving ideas for free is not acceptable…
I found no much difference between my post and the ad which was shown on TV few days later….https://youtu.be/yD52P01jryc?t=10
And I stand nowhere…. and thats quite disappointing…
Hello Team Blogadda,
Thanks a lot for this. Extremely sorry for the delay in even noticing that I have won this :).Thank you Meghana for bringing this news to me.
Thank you Ariel for bringing this realization to me about how “Laundry is not only a women’s job”
Thank you blogadda, this will inspire me to blog more.
What I had not added in my post was I wish to donate this washing machine to a Aidd Rehab centre which is badly in need of one 🙂
I hope that could be arranged.
Thank you again to everyone who helped me in my blogging.
This is my first big win from Blogadda 🙂 so super excited… 🙂
This isn’t expected…the team should respond to the bloggers promptly.
Congratulations to all the winners!
@Anu The video seems to have been published on Feb. 02, 2015 while your post that you’ve shared is on March 31, 2015.
COngratulations to the winner.. check by blog.. http://jumbledhead.blogspot.com/
Yeah…when I had checked it for the first time it mentioned as April…and now it is 2nd feb…And I am very much sure about it…And the ad was shown only for few days last month…anyways such is the world! Doesn’t matter now when the results are already declared
But I had to bring it to your notice…and so I did.
@ team blogadda, I only had a glimpse of the ad, probably while changing the channels once or twice and it wasn’t aired for many days…so I was curious and had checked it on youtube to see it completely…and had checked the date too to confirm when was it published. I am sure it was april…and now when you visit it shows 2nd feb but on the airiel site it is 23rd april do check that …just a click on the airiel India beneath the you tube post will take to the ariel site and there are numerous videos and one of them is this where it says published on 23rd april…
I was happy and told everybody at home on seeing the ad that its theme is similar to my blog post and so I will win definitely…:) And I believe in creativity and no plagiarism…Happens some times…actually many a times… somebody else gets the acknowledgement for your deeds or ideas. And I am very happy that it happened at the very initial days of my blogging and hence forth I will really be very cautious to avoid such things…Learnt a lesson!!!
What are we discussing team? The dates and time can be scheduled and that not a tough job!
Hope you revert back soon!
Great response to
members! Truly commendable!
my first win. thanks