Hello everyone, weekend has finally kissed us back again. No alarms, no hurried breakfasts and no travelling through the crowds. Today, it’s you, your cosy couch and peace! It’s time for you get some hot coffee or tea accompanied with some bhajias and read through our collection of Saturday Spicy Picks. We’ve again come up with some nice thought provoking and inspiring posts from the diaries of aesthetic bloggers for all you voracious readers. We wish you all a happy weekend with these beautiful reads. If you’re interested in getting your post featured with us, submit your blog posts to us!
- Who: Sairam Chanduri
- What: “The Clown”
- Spicy: Human beings are the most complicated species. People want to know the truth but it’s hard to live the truth. It’s our choice whether we mask our emotions and present what the world wants to hear or see. Or just be ourselves. The world becomes a tragic place when the truth bestowed hurts. A clown often personifies this dilemma. While he smiles at the front, the mask often hides tears and untold miseries. What does your mask disguise? Give it a thought.
- Who: Radhika Maira Tabrez
- What: “Some ‘me’ time…“
- Spicy: To cage yourself with responsibilities brims you with frustration when you forget to live your individual tastes of life. As we grow up we thrive to live each phase of life perfectly. But, somewhere down the line we forget to live our own dreams. Don’t let daily chores fade away the charm of your uniqueness. Finding your blues in all the hues makes life perfectly balanced. It’s simple, is your life making you happy and content? If doubt surrounds you, perhaps its time to change.
- Who: Shaunak Marulkar
- What: “Funny But True Observations on Family & Indian Wedding“
- Spicy: Marriage! The word in itself carries a mixed bag of emotions, preparations and events. Marriage in India is no less than a festival. While the Dulhan is busy with all the preparations and pampering herself, the Dulha is all excited to finally spend his life with his ‘her-highness’. Nonetheless, marriages in India are no less than festivals, bringing families together in myriad hues that are worth a watch.
- Who: Anny Mitra
- What: “Let Technology Remake the Classic Era”
- Spicy: We thrive in the digital age, where technology has surpassed the smallest of inconveniences. The automated world of gadgets have enhanced connectivity, our social distances keep increasing behind the blaring screens. Sometimes you would just want to be away and find peace with yourself from all the pell-mell of the tech world. Can we create a co-space with our family through technology? Let’s see!
- Who: Samyuktha Jayaprakash
- What: “Hoping”
- Spicy: Life is full of uncertainties. There’s always hope to discover light in the darkness. Troubles may pull you down in a jiff, but it’s always up to you to find the grit. Do you wish to be bound by the shackles of failure or create willingness to cope up with the turmoils. It takes great courage to win the battle, path may not be easy, but somewhere down the line we do know that every dusk merges into the dawn. Strive for perfection or live the life in darkness? Choice is yours.
- Who: Aparna
- What: “Habits – The Autopilot of Productivity”
- Spicy: Your everyday routine is the outcome of your habits. You become so dependent on certain things in life that you tend to forget your own capabilities. You can be your own guide and guardian at the same time. Dependency can sometimes make you fall in the pit where you would struggle to get up. Don’t loose your own charisma for everyone is born to be a winner. All you need is your own help. Change is inevitable, but good change should always be embraced.
- Who: Priya
- What: “THE JOY OF BEING ALONE”
- Spicy: Who doesn’t enjoy a good company, everyone does. But have you ever wondered that spending sometime alone becomes from ordinary to an extraordinary experience. If you have never travelled alone, try basking the journey all by yourself. The goodness of being alone has immeasurable pleasures. All you need to do is make the fantasies come real. Being solo helps you imbue yourself. It’s time to revitalize and treasure the moments.
Did you happen to read our brand new The BlogAdda Weekly series –The Pet Project? Do drop by at Lilo’s place and say a Hi to this adorable fluffy baby! You can now tip your blog posts for Tangy Tuesday and Spicy Saturday Picks right from our homepage. Click on the tabs and submit your posts. You can also tip us on Twitter @blogadda or using our contact form. If selected, you’ll be credited for it and the readers will get a chance to read something worthy.
If you need to crack the TTP/SSP/WOW code, check out this video: