This weekend, promise to take a step ahead as a writer, and take the leap from Blogger to Author by joining our Bloggers To Authors Program, an initiative exclusively for BlogAdda members to become published authors. Take some time out and give an ode to a quirky friend in this week’s WOW prompt ‘My Quirky Friend’. Wish to have your interesting tweet featured in our Perky Tweets section? Send it to us @blogadda with #PerkyTweets or submit it HERE!
Ahead are our weekend blog posts to cheer your minds.
- Who: Dr. Abhyudaya Shrivastava
- What: “A morning in the life of ban-ruled India”
- Spicy: Owing to India’s national pastime of getting offended over everything, the list of things banned or on the way to be banned is ever growing. At this rate, we’ll be living in ‘Banistan’ pretty soon. Well, you don’t have to wait till then to actually experience it. Abhyudaya takes you on a tour of Banistan, and a day in the life of its citizens.
- Who: Abhishek Singh Rathore
- What: “That old town……”
- Spicy: Reminiscing about the good old days can make vivid stories come alive. The people, places, dreams, conversations and the chai that made our days are unforgettable. The mischief, simple toys and delicious food are things we treasure for our lifetimes. A blogger goes back to his old town and brings to the fore the good old childhood days.
- Who: Danny Simon
- What: “THE ONE THING”
- Spicy: As the new year begins, we all go through a mixed bag of emotions. From excitement and determination to do different things to making hard core resolutions, the beginning is always filled with newness. Danny tell us the one thing that you will definitely look for at the end of the year.
- Who: Aayush
- What: “START UP MUMMA, STAND UP MUMMA…OH SHUT UP BETA!”
- Spicy: The new buzz word in India today is ‘start up’. People with big ideas are quitting their jobs left, right and centre and starting..well, a start up. Start ups have spawned a culture of their own, which sometimes leads to hilarious results.
- Who: Arun Prasadh
- What: “Trichy Trip: 11. Jambukeswarar Temple, Thiruvanaikaval”
- Spicy: India and the variety of experiences it offers never fail to amaze us. One always wants to get to the depth to seek that divine connection. Take a virtual trip to one of the major Shiva temples in Tamil Nadu. It has an interesting history behind it like every temple in India. Arun takes us through the stories, images and the sacred place.
- Who: Sid Balachandran
- What: “Me Time : When Yours?”
- Spicy: After getting married, most couple are advised to enjoy their traveling and hobbies done before they have kids, as having a child will mean the end of private time. Does that always have to be the case? Can’t parents take some me time to recharge their batteries to feel like a person, not just a parent, without being made to feel guilty?
- Who: Kavitha
- What: “Jagannath Raas Lila – Silent conversation of affection.”
- Spicy: They say that when God (or a higher power) wishes that you visit them, they make your road to them smooth. Kavitha has such an experience where she visits the Lord Jagannath in Puri and experiences divinity and serendipity both.
Have you checked out ‘Conversations‘ where you can Connect, Learn & Share. Do check it out and participate. You can now tip your posts for Tangy Tuesday and Spicy Saturday Picks right from our homepage. Click on the tabs and submit your posts. You can also tip us on Twitter @blogadda or using our contact form. If selected, you’ll be credited for it and the readers will get a chance to read something worthy.