Here we are back with new activities and contests to continue with our creative encounters. Participate in the #FirstLove activity and tell us how the goodness of natural oils does wonders to a baby’s skin, bone and muscle development to win exciting prizes. Today is your last chance to get featured on Rewardme.in site, blog on beauty, health and more and win assured voucher of Rs. 1000 for 4 blog posts. Are you Ready For Rewards?
That was to write, now here we have for you the best blog posts of the week.
- Who: Shwetabh Mathur
- What: “Heros: I Am Coming Home”
- Tangy: A beautiful write-up describing the home coming of an active soldier. They are a breed apart and the risk takers of the last order. They spend their entire lives in an insecure state to protect those whom they have never seen, talked to, but know them as Indians, as citizens. It is time to retire and this soldier recalls his journey of pride and dignity.
- Who: Debolina Coomar
- What: “5 Blogging Tips For Mommy Bloggers”
- Tangy: For all the mommies out there, blogging is a great way to showcase your creative skills. It is one of the few things to do while you are a full-time mother that gives you maximum satisfaction of all that you do. Reach out, share and communicate better with these blogging tips from Debolina.
- Who: Vishal V Kale
- What: “Being Indian 1 – Cultural Invasion”
- Tangy: If you are someone who loves remaining updated with news, then you quite not happy with the way India is getting known to the rest of the world. In an edgy write-up, Vishal brings out what really sets you part as an Indian and why. It is not about the materialistic privileges but about the diversity one experiences within.
- Who: Christopher R D’souza
- What: “Beneath Greasepaint”
- Tangy: If you thought musicians are born out of lack of education and the journey of education starts in a classroom and ends in swanky offices along with mainstream interviews, think again. There are artists who have made their mark in music as well as educated them selves through difficult times. Some are running their own ventures too. Christopher clears the myths about musicians.
- Who: Vadakkus
- What: Ladies, Support Your Man’s Dreams! The Nivin Pauly Story
- Tangy: There is something about following your dreams. Only some make it big, although each one is encouraged to do so. Apart from unmatched guts and self belief, one requires family support like Nivin had. It is the dream that defines you and sets you apart. An inspiring Tuesday read.
- Who: Ratnakar Sadasyula
- What: “Dr. Shyam Prasad Mukherjee”
- Tangy: Having a keen eye in politics, Mr. Ratnakar Sadasyula in a detailed note brings out the biography of a noted contributor in Indian history and politics, Mr. Shyam Prasad Mukherjee. Yes, we have a number of them who are fighting for this country, but some are just distinct.
- Who: Ada Wiam
- What: “Grading Or Degrading?”
- Tangy: Our educational system is such that we are taught to believe that tagging is a way of life and defining yourself. This makes the kids do everything except learning and understanding themselves. Their psychology is almost negative and they don’t know what positive attitude by keeping just ‘the self’ in the picture means. Ada brings important issues to light.
Have you checked out ‘Conversations‘ where you can Connect, Learn & Share. Do check it out and participate. You can now tip your blog posts for Tangy Tuesday and Spicy Saturday Picks right from our homepage. Click on the tabs and submit your posts. You can also tip us on Twitter @blogadda or using our contact form. If selected, you’ll be credited for it and the readers will get a chance to read something worthy.
One Reply to “Tangy Tuesday Picks – July 7, 2015”
Thanks a lot Team BlogAdda