Cheer up lovely people! The entire week we slogged at our work desks. The weekend is finally here to refill all our energy. Spend your weekend with some exquisite reads that will expunge all your boredom. So without further ado, let’s enter the world of stories, poems and lessons that you will feel connected to and make your weekend worth it. Here are the seven best Spicy Saturday Picks for this week. If you’re interested in getting your post featured with us, submit your blog posts to us!
- Who: Subha Rajagopal
- What: “Life Lessons From A Rs.1000 Note”
- Spicy: Recent declaration by our Government created jitters in our entire nation. The Indian currency faced a radical change. Our very own Prime Minister Mr. Modi made sure the money haul stops and the common man derives the boons. The Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes will be replaced by new ones. We do know what the citizens feel and opinionate in regard to this. Let’s also see what Rs 1000 has to say!
- Who: Bhavesh
- What: “Of Those Rainy Days From My School Life…“
- Spicy: The aroma when the rain drop makes the soil moist for the first time, watching the droplets slide on the windowpane, no school on a heavy rainy day, jumping on the puddle to splash the water outside, the scenic greenery. All these leisure of a rainy day makes you fall in love with raindrops even more. Bhavesh shares his rainy days memories in his blog!
- Who: Yamini Gupta
- What: “Dive In The Ganges & Celebrate The Full Moon Of Ganga Mahotsav In Haridwar & Varanasi“
- Spicy: Varanasi and Haridwar the two most holy places in India, celebrates a big religious festival the Ganga Mahotsav this November. If you are a person who loves to explore the cities so pious, then do visit. The devotees dip in water to wash away all sins and start anew their journey of life. A perfect saga of beliefs that repentance and apology gives you fruitful results. Visit the sacred Ganges and experience the holiness all over!
- Who: Shilpa Gupte
- What: “How I Wish I Could Turn Back The Clock!”
- Spicy: Ever wondered if you could turn back time, and relive the days gone by. If you could commemorate on happiness filled days. The times when you snuggled your solace. The magic wand of time would sway you to the bright colourful days. What would you do? Go back and relish these times and bid adieu differently or not turn the pages back again!
- Who: Shipra Trivedi
- What: “Empathy – A Story”
- Spicy: Little do we know about shedding the load of grief, until an unknown soul empathizes with you. Often actions are misunderstood and intentions are ignored. Children are angels filled with immense innocence, which overwhelming. This story about an act of empathy clearly states that even a person so distant knows and wishes to lessen your anguish!
- Who: Beloo Mehra
- What: “Nobody Can Take Him Away!”
- Spicy: The Almighty dwells in your heart, mind, body and soul. The faith that he will keep you secured from all the miseries and mishaps, shows the utmost trust of a devotee. Who yearns for His love throughout his life. The one who believes that The Creator will save him from all the desires that perish. Beloo shares profound belief of Lord’s devotee!
- Who: Faye Dcruz
- What: “Magic And Things”
- Spicy: Love is an emotion so angelic. The feeling that makes you ponder upon all the beautiful things that surround you. How often do we express our love to our one and only? This beautiful rhyme will surely let the cupid fly around you. Read the beautiful lines dedicated to the magic of love!
Did you check out the 10 best DIYs for winter care. If not, then do read and learn the best remedies. Let your skin get all the pampering this winter season. You can now tip your blog posts for Tangy Tuesday and Spicy Saturday Picks right from our homepage. Click on the tabs and submit your posts. You can also tip us on Twitter @blogadda or using our contact form. If selected, you’ll be credited for it and the readers will get a chance to read something worthy.
If you need to crack the TTP/SSP/WOW code, check out this video: