Hello readers, another busy week has kicked off and here we are, at your perusal with this week’s Tangy Tuesday Picks. Set aside all the work for some time and read the top seven inspirational and stimulating reads to soothe your processors of undue stress and work load. Let’s perk up the mood and get inspired by some enthralling stories penned down by our very own bloggers! If you wish to get featured at BlogAdda, submit your blog posts to us!
- Who: Prachi Agrawal
- What: “I Am Fine The Way I Am”
- Tangy: The world today judges more and appreciates less. To save ourselves from the stigma, many of us hide behind the acceptable facades. No matter how much we live for the world, to feel comfortable in your own skin is the best way to stay happy and content. You don’t need to invent a new you and present a social and pleasing demeanor. Be yourself, go out in the world with your head held high and appreciate for what you have.
- Who: Saba Ladha
- What: “Explore The Wanderlust In You!”
- Tangy: Are you still trying to unwind the complicated maze, life is? Don’t let the monotony take over your smiles and giggles. Even when you slog through the days, there are simple and subtle things that you can appreciate. Meet an old friend over a cup of coffee, visit your relatives or go out for a long drive with your loved ones. All you need is get up and explore your surroundings to make life back to what it should be- lively.
- Who: Akshita Bhagia
- What: “Healing With Gold“
- Tangy: We all have had wounds that affected us physically or mentally. Pain is inevitable and is common to all. One must get resistant to abrasions. How gracefully we let go of the bitter memories is always in our hands. Don’t let the scars haunt you, instead let these scars depict the well lived journey, despite its flaws. After all, no wound is healed, if we keep poking it.
- Who: Vinodini Iyer
- What: “The Shakti Dress Code”
- Tangy: For women, looks often sneak through the crevices of her competitive career curve. Women today have achieved spectacular heights in the corporate world. However, her appearance often plays a gender card, barring her accomplishments. Our society, unknowingly has a question mark over itself. Is it a culture that values hard work and perseverance or does the achievement calculator talks the language of dresses and kohl eyes?
- Who: Anita Menon
- What: “Flying My Kite”
- Tangy: Dreams are often lullabies for many, soothing us to sleep. While many dreams fade away with the dark, often some leave a blueprint in our mind forever. What if a recurring sequence starts bothering you. What would you do? Forget it or try to sneak through the dark bylanes to find an answer? Anita, tries finding an answer and we find her quest quite intriguing.
- Who: Bindu
- What: “Aromas Of Life”
- Tangy: Do the memories of your childhood flicker through your mind? What is the first thing that pops up and attaches you deeply to that particular memory? Is it the essence and the aroma that lingered around bringing back the sweet memories. Memories often stop by, wrapped up in the soft blanket of essence and aromas, and take the senses right through time, to the days gone.
- Who: Snigdha Sushmita Sahoo
- What: “Vengeance – A Short Story”
- Tangy: The judicial system instead of delivering quick and suitable justice often takes the procrastination route for the final verdict. In India, justice seems to keep a blind eye to even the most heinous crimes like rape. While the victim suffocates in humiliation or death, the culprit roams in the free air within the prison. Can we eradicate crime without uprooting the criminals?
You can now tip your blog posts for Tangy Tuesday and Spicy Saturday Picks right from our homepage. Click on the tabs and submit your posts. You can also tip us on Twitter @blogadda or using our contact form. If selected, you’ll be credited for it and the readers will get a chance to read something worthy.
If you need to crack the TTP/SSP/WOW code, check out this video: