Aaaah a spring weekend! Spring in India is found only in textbooks, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have a sunny outlook. This week’s WOW prompt will let you vent your feelings about the current Indian TV shows. Write about ‘If I Could Create A TV Show’ before Sunday midnight and win a WOW badge! Browse through these Spicy posts and tell us which you like best in the comments section below!
- Who: Anirudh Rao
- What: “Fury”
- Spicy: A driving force, an accelerator and an inspiration for you to march ahead always, fury can be a good catalyst in your journey to achieve something in life. If you thought it was a negative quality, then Anirudh has more reasons for you to use it in a good way to pave the path to your progress.
- Who: Seena Antony
- What: “A Short Story – Cubicle Dairies”
- Spicy: Work life is a fine blend of fun, learning, and sometimes frustration. Some days you feel charged up, and on others you question why you’re working. Here’s a short story by Seena which covers the whole gamut of emotions in a working day.
- Who: Vishakha Sethi
- What: “Can Money Buy You Happiness?”
- Spicy: They say money can’t buy you happiness, and we see that some of the poorest people we see are the happiest. You might think this is just a theory to stop people from running after money too much, but Vishakha finds this to be true through her experience.
- Who: Shwetabh Mathur
- What: “Aaj Thand Kuch Zyaada Hai Aur Dhup Achi Hai”
- Spicy: There is nothing more special than expressing love for someone special. The world becomes one, you suddenly understand all languages of nature and realize every emotion of life. One feels complete after having said all that you feel. Here are some lovely lines by Shwetabh straight from the heart.
- Who: Harleena Singh
- What: Why Your Life Plan Can Fail And What To Do About It”
- Spicy: It is said that good planning is the sure shot way to success, but is just planning enough? Plans are a road map to progress, but you still need some fuel to launch you towards your destination.
- Who: Canary Trap
- What: “Kingpin of Pakistan’s narco-terrorism nails his country”
- Spicy: The recent deposition of David Headley about his role in the 26/11 Mumbai Terror attacks, has brought to light the ways and means in which Pakistan spreads terror in our country. Canary Trap makes some studied observations about the same.
- Who: Awara Diaries
- What: “8 Countries That Look Cheap From Their Currency Conversion But Aren’t”
- Spicy: Your international trip is a combination of not just expenses but also currencies. While the most popular travel websites will give tou a literal translated fare but not allow you to make an analysis of your trip. Awara Diaries is giving you some worthy information on 8 countries that are actually expensive.
Have you checked out ‘Conversations‘ where you can Connect, Learn & Share. Do check it out and participate. You can now tip your posts for Tangy Tuesday and Spicy Saturday Picks right from our homepage. Click on the tabs and submit your posts. You can also tip us on Twitter @blogadda or using our contact form. If selected, you’ll be credited for it and the readers will get a chance to read something worthy.
2 Replies to “Spicy Saturday Picks – February 20, 2016”
Thank you BlogAdda! Honoured 🙂
Thank you so much, Blogadda! First feature 🙂