We are hardly a week away from The BIG Blogging Day called #WIN15. Vote for your favorite blog this weekend in the Awards tab at #WIN15. Hurry as the voting closes on 13th September. Have you checked out our #WIN15 speakers yet? Click here to book your WIN15 tickets and learn about out Referral Program to enjoy #WIN15 with friends and exciting discounts.
Now time to check out the best blogs this week in our Spicy Saturday Picks!
- Who: Karthik Lakshminarayanan
- What: “Maths Teachers through the Ages”
- Spicy: Recently we celebrated Teachers Day. Some memories are just priceless and the charm of some relations cannot be described in words. This blogger feels that Mathematics teachers are often left out out of our favourite teachers’ list because of the subject they teach. So he takes this initiative to recall his days and experiences with his Maths teachers over his childhood years as a student. A must read. Will make you smile.
- Who: Akil Bakhshi
- What: “Menifism!”
- Spicy: So a lot has been said and debated about women and feminism. It continues in every corner of the world and the sad part is there is nothing new to be said most of the time.The society has buried a lot of unsung stories and some about men still are left unsaid. Heard the term Menifism? Let Akil explain.
- Who: Avinash Ramachandran
- What: “Navrasa”
- Spicy: Life is too short to think about whether or not a dream will come true, whether or not to expect love and most importantly whether or not one should celebrate with a full heart or not. Just go out there and do what you feel like because you are more than you think. Avinash shares his beautiful journey as a father and a husband.
- Who: Shivani Singh
- What: “Lets stop feeding the negative Trolls!”
- Spicy: The Internet is a dangerous place. Before one starts using it, he/she should be given a manual that teaches how it has the potential to impact impressionable minds. Most internet fanatics consider it as the sole place to learn about the truth and lies, often missing out on the fact that the feeds are from real people who have emotions and feelings.
- Who: Dwija Baxi
- What: “The Spiti Story-1”
- Spicy: Travel is very refreshing. It also teaches you a lot about life, lessons, blessings, problems and people. Probably this is why they say the one who does not travel reads only one chapter of the book of life. Dwija has explored her way out in Himalayas and has become wiser. Check out her lessons on wisdom here.
- Who: Ganga Bharani
- What: “Traditional Publishing: How to choose the right publisher for your book!”
- Spicy: If you have been blogging, most of you will agree that there is nothing that will ever beat the pleasures of reading/writing a book. If you are writing a book anytime soon, then this blogger takes you through the ways of choosing the right publisher for your book.
Have you checked out ‘Conversations‘ where you can Connect, Learn & Share. Do check it out and participate. You can now tip your posts for Tangy Tuesday and Spicy Saturday Picks right from our homepage. Click on the tabs and submit your posts. You can also tip us on Twitter @blogadda or using our contact form. If selected, you’ll be credited for it and the readers will get a chance to read something worthy. Also, nominate your blog for WIN ’15 where Indian bloggers come and #CelebrateBlogging!