We invite you to participate in the â€˜My Nose Knows’ contest as a part of the #SniffSniff activity. As the name suggests, you have to tell us a story about â€˜What impact body odour has on you?’
Our first impressions are more often than not governed by our sense of smell. Even a smart, impressive person can fail to make an impact if he smells unpleasant. We naturally tend to gravitate towards better smelling people.
That is why, an average looking person can make his desirable quotient shoot up a few notches if he smells good, because the nose always knows. No wonder our nose is placed ahead of all other parts on the face! The human nose can reportedly detect up to 1 trillion smells, but sadly, we have to experience not-so-pleasant smells most of the time.
So tell us your crazy or funny â€˜Odour Story’. When someone’s body odour put you off that person, or a romantic evening got cut short because your date smelled funny. The world is your smelly oyster, and we’re sure each of you has a story when you realize that â€˜My Nose Knows’!
30 of the best blog posts will win vouchers worth Rs. 1000 each!
Click on the button below to submit your entry!
Instructions to follow:
- The word limit for each blog post is a minimum of 400 words.
- Every blogger can submit one entry for this activity.
- This activity is open only for male bloggers from across India.
- The deadline for this activity is midnight, 8th June, 2015.
- Please include the line â€œI am sharing my odour story for the â€˜My Nose Knows’ contest as a part of the #SniffSniff activity at BlogAdda.â€
Our noses are all poised to sniff out the best stories from your blog posts, so get blogging now!