This Mother’s Day weekend, head over to BlogAdda because we have some great activities and exciting prizes lined up for you. And then go on to read Spicy Saturday Picks, the best that Indian blogosphere has to offer.
- Who: Shivani Singh
- What: “The living sinners”
- Spicy: We call the earth ‘Mother Earth’ but abuse the planet for our own selfish reasons. Read this blog about the sins that we are committing against ‘Mother Earth’.
- Who: Parul Thakur
- What: “THE RIGHT TO ABORTION”
- Spicy: Every living being has a right to life, but what happens when this right to life of a baby encroaches on the life of the mother? This blogger talks about the right to abortion.
- Who: Namrata Kothari
- What: “Confessions of a Not-so-perfect mom”
- Spicy: Being a mom is a difficult job, but it has its advantages and funny moments too. Read these confessions from a mom about the things she encounters while going about the daily duties of being a mom.
- Who: Dr Vikram Venkateswaran
- What: “What Makes Public Cloud Popular in India?”
- Spicy: Cloud computing is a new thing in India, but its popularity is picking up. Read this blog to find out what are the factors working in its favour.
- Who: Antiserious
- What: “I read a poem about Breasts”
- Spicy: Breasts have held a place of great interest and mystery throughout the ages. Here’s a poem, more like an ode to these beautiful organs of desire and nourishment.
Have you checked out ‘Conversations‘ where you can Connect, Learn & Share. Do check it out and participate. You can now tip your posts for Tangy Tuesday and Spicy Saturday Picks right from our homepage. Click on the tabs and submit your posts. You can also tip us on Twitter @blogadda or using our contact form. If selected, you’ll be credited for it and the readers will get a chance to read something worthy.