Â Spicy Saturday PicksÂ – some of the best blog posts by Indian bloggers this week are here again. The long weekend has an host of activities for you to participate. Did you check those out? Once you are done, read the best from the Indian Bloggers this week.Â
- Who: Grey Indecision
- What: “La magia di Venezia â€“ the magic of Venice”
- Spicy:Â Venice is a beautiful and calm city, with its many canals and wonderful architecture creating an unmatched air of romance. This blogger takes a trip to this beautiful city, and comes out with some wonderful photos and memories.Â
- Who: Sarayu Natarajan
- What: “Starfished: gender and space in fieldwork in India”
- Spicy: Women may be making inroads into all the fields earlier considered as a male domain, but there are some men who still can’t deal with treating women as equals in the work place. So how do they react? Read this blog post to find out.
- Who: Antarik Anwesan
- What: “The Psychological thing about Online Order Deliveries”
- Spicy: Online shopping has become as commonplace as shopping in malls for most young Indians. In online shopping, there is an added thrill of the package arriving at your doorstep, which leads to a lot of anticipation and sometimes, anxiety. Read this blog post about the imminent arrival of a package which online shoppers will identify with for sure.
- Who: Dipesh
- What: “At the Half Way Stage – Cricket World Cup 2015”
- Spicy: This World Cup has been quite an exciting one till now, with some great matches – some with expected results and some upsets. Now that we are near the halfway mark of CWC 2015, let’s take a lokk at how the teams and their fortunes are shaping up.
- Who: Abhishek Joshi
- What: “How to keep your pets safe in Holi”
- Spicy: Festivals like Holi and Diwali might be fun for humans, but our best friends – our pets suffer a lot when we try to include them in the festivities. With Holi around the corner, here is a handy guide for you to enjoy Holi, and keep your dog safe too.
- Who: Sapna
- What: “What the hell is wrong with us?”
- Spicy: Every day we wake up to news of people doing unspeakable things to each other, sometimes to their own families. What is the reason behind such behaviour? What prompts people to sink to the depths of humanity and lose the very essence of what makes us human?
Have you checked out ‘Conversations‘ where you can Connect, Learn & Share. Do check it out and participate. You can now tip your posts for Tangy Tuesday and Spicy Saturday Picks right from our homepage. Click on the tabs and submit your posts. You can also tip us on Twitter @blogadda or using our contact form. If selected, you’ll be credited for it and the readers will get a chance to read something worthy.