Tangy Tuesday Picks is back with a selection of must read blogs this week. BlogAdda also has a host of interesting activities going on like the Get. Set.Bolt. activity where you can win a Bolt from Tata Motors and #UseYourAnd which will let you share your success story. You can win home appliances from Hamilton Beach by participating in the #CreateFearlessly activity, so register now!
- Who: Hemani Jain
- What: “Looking Through The Glass”
- Tangy: ‘The grass is greener on the other side’ is an over used phrase, but it reflects in our daily life as we see others living better lives than us. Do any of us stop to think that the people we envy for their dream life might be imagining a different life for themselves?
- Who: Sakshi Nanda
- What: “What to expect when you’re not expecting”
- Tangy: Young people often think that the well – intentioned but annoying inquiries from elders will stop after they are married and have a child. This blogger discovers that the list of inquiries has no end even after being ‘settled’. A fun post!
- Who: Anurag Ajmera
- What: “Everything you need to know about Powerful Guest Posting”
- Tangy: Guest blogging is not just a tool to be used by established bloggers. It can be a great way for new bloggers to find their roots in the blogosphere, build their skills and network. Read this post to know the ABCs of guest blogging.
- Who: Dhiren
- What: “When you walkâ€¦”
- Tangy: Adversity is a sure fire way of discovering new things about yourself, specially the limits to which you can push yourself. This blogger finds his inner strength in the beautiful but demanding landscape of Ladakh.
- Who: Disha
- What: “Move.. Move ahead”
- Tangy: The Mumbai Marathon held every year attracts thousands of runners who want to test their endurance against the cold, hard roads with nothing but their will power to aid them. Read this blogger’s account of the marathon this year.
- Who: Namrata
- What: “Metro Diaries: Redefining Love”
- Tangy: The word ‘Romance’ conjures up images of young couples whispering sweet nothings in each others’ ears. But true love is one that stands the test of time. After all, isn’t it more romantic to be with your loved one till the sunset of your life?
- Who: Chitra Nair
- What: “Battling Anxiety and Depression”
- Tangy: Deepika Padukone’s recent revelation that she battled depression and came out victorious has taken away some of the shame and stigma associated with mental health issues. ChitraÂ revisits her fight with anxiety and depression and shows us that there is light at the end of the tunnel for those suffering from it.
Have you checked out ‘Conversations‘ where you can Connect, Learn & Share. Do check it out and participate. You can now tip your blog posts for Tangy Tuesday and Spicy Saturday Picks right from our homepage. Click on the tabs and submit your posts.
You can also tip us on Twitter @blogadda or using our contact form. If selected, you’ll be credited for it and the readers will get a chance to read something worthy.