Monday blues are over, so participate in Get. Set. Bolt. and win a Bolt from Tata Motors! If your creative juices are flowing, you can blog for #UseYourAnd and take a stand for women everywhere. And if you need blog post ideas, we have just the right dose of inspiration for you with Tangy Tuesday Picks.
- Who: Heta Gala
- What: “Courage never backs down.”
- Tangy: Since childhood we are taught to help others and not abandon a person in need. In today’s world, this lesson can prove to be a costly one. Does that mean we cower away from lending a helping hand?
- Who: Satya Sarada Kandula
- What: “Borrowing purpose”
- Tangy: ‘Man is a social animal’ might seem like a cliché but the truth remains that most of us are looking for someone to whom we can attach ourselves, to give our lives some purpose. Where does this search for purpose lead?
- Who: Poonam Khanduja
- What: “Je Suis Charlie…”
- Tangy: The Paris shootings which killed 12 people shook the world, with reactions pouring in from all quarters. Especially moving were the dedications that cartoonists sketched for their deceased brethren. They go on to show that courage is truly greater than fear mongering.
- Who: Ramya
- What: “WHERE CAN I FIND TIME?”
- Tangy: We have all the tools to our disposal for saving time, but we still find ourselves rushing about for lack of time. Where does all that saved time go? Read this blog post where a child has the same question.
- Who: Charukesi
- What: “THE MONKEYS SWIM HERE!”
- Tangy: Soon it will summer and people will start craving the cool relief of swimming pools. Have you ever heard of a swimming pool for monkeys? This travel blog discovers that monkeys are just as attracted to pools as we humans are.
- Who: Shailaja V
- What: “If God exists and other dilemmas”
- Tangy: If your child asked you if God exists. would you reply Yes or No? This blogger got asked the same question by their child, and let them find their own answer.
- Who: Sharon
- What: “MARSALA: INCORPORATE THE COLOR OF 2015 INTO YOUR DECOR”
- Tangy: Pantone has declared Marsala as the colour of 2015 and fashionistas everywhere are rushing to find everything Marsala-hued. This rich colour lends itself brilliantly to home decor too. Check out this blog post to get some ideas to revamp your home with the season’s hottest colour.
Have you checked out ‘Conversations‘ where you can Connect, Learn & Share. Do check it out and participate. You can now tip your blog posts for Tangy Tuesday and Spicy Saturday Picks right from our homepage. Click on the tabs and submit your posts.You can also tip us on Twitter @blogadda or using our contact form. If selected, you’ll be credited for it and the readers will get a chance to read something worthy.
2 Replies to “Tangy Tuesday Picks – January 13, 2015”
Thank you BA 🙂
Thanks for my first Tangy Tuesday selection ever.
My Tuesday got tangier on a festive occasion at that too.
Thanks Team! 🙂