Sunglasses have evolved over passing years, from being used just to protect one’s eyes, to a must have styling accessory. Sometimes one’s outfit is not complete without a Ray-Ban aviator, Versace Wayfarer, Prada or an over sized Dolce & Gabbana. This contest, will enable you to explore your fashion creativity. Presenting ‘My Sunglasses, My Style’ contest, in association with gkboptical.com
Here is what you need to do:
- Choose two of your favorite sunglasses from gkboptical.com‘s website (you can even try the glasses on your face with their ‘try on tool’)
- Describe the look you would pair it with and how would you wear it as an accessory. You might pair up your chosen aviator with a rugged look, or team up your Wayfarer, with an experimental Lady Gaga look! Hang it around your bag, or even go Bollywood’s Dabbang way.
- Describe why you chose those particular sunglasses and tell us about your look.
- Paste the below mentioned HTML code in your blog post.
This entry is a part of the contest at BlogAdda.com brought to you by GKB Optical Sunglasses
- Choosing two sunglasses is mandatory. Also, specify the brand and model of the sunglasses you choose.
- You can add product images from the gkboptical.com, with the respective website page link to the image.
- Having the HTML code in the blog post is mandatory.
- Your post should have all the required elements, i.e. two chosen sunglasses, the look, and how would you use it as an accessory, in order to be eligible for selection.
There are many exciting prizes to be won by bloggers. Here’s what winners and participants will get from gkboptical.com:
- Top 5 winners will get stylish Ray-Ban sunglasses (worth approximately Rs. 4690) each.
- Next 10 winners will get sunglasses worth Rs. 1500 each.
- All participants will get a voucher for a free sunglass worth Rs. 1200, on any purchase from gkboptical.com‘s website.
Q: Do I have to post my pictures?
A: Having your styling pictures is optional. Though, adding your pictures will make your post look beautiful.
Q: Is there a particular brand, style or price of sunglasses, that I need to choose from the website?
A: You can choose any sunglasses available on the website, irrespective of the brand, style or price.
Q: How do I submit my entry?
A: You can submit your blog post URL in the comments section of this post.
Q: Where do I paste the code in my blog post?
A: You can place it anywhere in your post. Copy the code and paste it in the HTML part of the post.
For any further queries, you can write in at firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your questions through our contact form.
The last date of submitting your entry is March 26, 2012. Rush to gkboptical.com‘s website, and start exploring. Pen down your favourite sunglasses and describe your look. Hurry!
The Contest has ended. Thank you for your participation. The winners have been announced.
54 Replies to “My Sunglasses, My Style!”
Here’s my entry 😀 First!
Can I too participate?
I run a daily freebies blog.
My entry for the contest !
Dark Optical Splendour
My Entry :- http://ashish-w.blogspot.in/2012/02/aviators-best.html
i had made a mistake in the code of sunglasses ,this is the corrected one
My entry 🙂
My entry for the contest….
Sorry for not posting the link last time…following is the link 🙂
Hi! Please check out my entry! 🙂
Here is my entry for the contest : http://thetimelesstreasure.wordpress.com/2012/02/24/craze-with-sunglassess/
My entry for the contest 🙂
sir, please publish my entry
here is my entry
This is my entry, sexy animal print and geeky librarian rolled into one. http://kofykat.wordpress.com/2012/03/03/my-sunglassesmy-style/
here is my entry.
Please let me know if all the necessary requirements are completed or if I have left any mandatory rule to be qualified.
my entry : http://www.sarah-malik.in/2012/03/glassy-inng-style.html
hope u like it 🙂
Hey Blog Adda:
Here is my entry 🙂
Super excited 🙂 Awesome fun it was.
Nice shades, GKB rock!
I want to participate too..
here is my entry for “My Sunglasses, My Style” contest
here is my entry for “My Sunglasses, My Style” contest;Thank you
My first ever entry for a contest… I hope I have got everything right. http://animatorrayyan.blogspot.in/2012/03/to-see-or-not-see-that-is-question.html
Posting my entry again plz chk if it is valid now
http://alterego-revealed.blogspot.in/2012/03/gkb-optical.html,this is the corrected one
Here is my entry:
Exciting contest 🙂 here is my entry 🙂
Hi, below is my entry :
Had fun trying shades on the GKB site 🙂 ATB everyone ..
Link to my Entry for the Contest:
here is my entry –
and it was fun doin the post!!
Aaah finally I’m done with the post. Took up a lot of time, but was major fun!
Here’s the link:-
Hope you like it! 😀
Hey, Just finished the post. 🙂 Here it is
Here is my entry.
Finally a contest I desperately need. Been planning to buy sunglasses for ages maybe this time I shall end up buying something xD
Here’s my entry
Virtual mirror concept by gkboptical is awesome and innovative. I just shared one of the best innovative article with my readers. Count me in this contest.
Here is the link to my article http://www.sriramraj.com/buy-stylish-sunglasses-online-for-summer/
Here is my entry http://lifefashionstyleindia.wordpress.com/2012/03/20/my-sunglasses-and-my-style/
The fashionista is here with her entry – http://podarcollegefashionista.wordpress.com/2012/03/20/i-wanna-ray-ban-and-dkny/ . I wanna Ray Ban.
Aftern marriage, Should I just wear Salwar Kameez? No. Here is my post @ http://shehnazblogs.wordpress.com/2012/03/21/my-favorite-sunglasses/
Hi! This is my entry:
Trying the different models was fun 🙂
My entry for this contest : http://perpetualthinkings.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/glasses-i-love-to-wear.html
Here is my entry:
This is my entry http://greedofthegab.blogspot.in/.
Enjoy reading… 🙂
This is my entry to the My Sunglasses, My Style Contest.
my entry 🙂
My entry for the ‘My Sunglasses, My Style Contest’ on Blogadda…
Nice contest! Here is my entry!
My entry for the contest :
Here is my entry:
We’re waiting for the results to be announced! 🙂