When we talk about conferences, one thinks it isÂ about serious talks, strategies and lessons. There are some conferences which want to break this myth and BlogAdda is proud to be associated with one such event. Time to intimate your HR that you won’t be attending office on Feb 9 – Feb 11 because it is the time for NASSCOM India Leadership Forum 2010.
This conference would bring together some of the brightest minds across industries together, awesome speakers with a lot of interactive workshops and sessions, social evenings which would help you unwind, let your hair down, relax, feel rejuvenated and ready to attend sessions the next day. The theme of the event is â€˜New Times, New Ideas, New Directions’. Read on to find more about the event….
Why should you attend
- To know about what strategies spell success in a challenging global environment.
- To gain an overview of the global IT-BPO market.
- To discuss Transformation in a connected world.
- To learn about leadership in the new global economy.
- To listen to some of the finest names in the business and IT worlds.
- To meet and network with delegations from across the globe.
The Key Highlights of the event are:
- Global Leadership Awards 2010: which will be conferred on business and thought leaders who have created global impact with their work.
- NASSCOM Connect: A unique technology offering that will enable delegates to establish contact among themselves prior to and during the event.
- Un conference â€“ P2P Connect: In addition to the NASSCOM Connect initiative, the forum will also feature two interactive sounding boards which will encourage Peer-to-Peer networking.
- Building Alliances: will provide a platform for the various country delegations attending the meet to highlight the business opportunities in their countries
- The social platform: Attendees can take a break from serious business issues and unwind at the networking lunches, the exciting Global Leadership Awards evening and the gala celebrations on the closing day.
Online registrations are closed. You can contact them in your city to attend the event.
Be there at:
Grand Hyatt Mumbai
Off Western Express Highway, Santacruz (East)
If you cannot make it to the event in Mumbai. There is still a chance to meetup David Meerman Scott, He is a marketing strategist, keynote speaker, seminar leader, and the author of The New Rules of Marketing & PR, an award-winning BusinessWeek bestseller published in 24 languages. He is also the author of the hit book World Wide Rave and three other books. His Web Ink Now blog is ranked by AdAge Power 150 as a top worldwide marketing blog.
Here is a chance to tweetup with him! Visit http://qik.li/ljPk to book your seat now! Limited seats available!
We look forward for your attendance at the largest leadership forum with the best speakers where BlogAdda.com will get you all the action LIVE from the venue. Follow us on twitter @LIVEAdda and @BlogAdda. We will soon announce a LIVE page that will capture all the social media activities of the event.