BlogAdda.com is happy to announce that NASSCOM Product Conclave, India’s leading and most prestigious platform for the burgeoning software product development community will be held in Bangalore on October 27-28, for the third consecutive year. It is anÂ exhibition-cum-conference which is considered a Mecca for the country’s â€œsoftware productâ€ innovators.
It will bring together global industry CEOs, trailblazers in the software products space, thought gurus, analysts and the media, will address the theme, â€œPositioning to Winâ€Â This theme will run as a thread through the numerous sessions, panel discussions, workshops, power elevator pitch deliberations, match-making sessions, the business expo and keynotes.
- New opportunities for Indian Product companies.
- The heterogeneous nature of the Indian market and what that means for product creation.
- Turning India’s competitive advantage in IT into successful global product building.
- Experiences and lessons from Indian product companies.
- The debate on Indian markets and the â€œChasmâ€ theory.
- Five steps to increase the success rate of Indian product start-ups.
- Strategies to position products as winners
- Business model innovations for software product companies
A host of reputed speakers from India and overseasâ€”Silicon Valley, Europe and Israelâ€”will be sharing their insights on issues concerning the software product industry, including:
- Guy Kawasaki, IT evangelist and renowned author of nine books and â€œArt of the Startâ€
- Kiran Karnik, IT visionary and former President of NASSCOM
- Orna Berry, Chief Scientist,Â Israel
- Rajesh Hukku, Co-founder, i-Flex
Hot Topics to be covered include:
- SaaS Business Model â€“ Will it be the non-linear growth model of the future?
- Rekindling entrepreneurial spirit and innovation within large organizations
- Owning the global consumer – Getting to the home stretch
- Technology Opportunities for the Common Man of India: The next major growth area for Indian technology firms
- Indians Pulling off the Impossible
- Why System Integrators (SIs) are critical to the success of your product business?
Other well known names from the industry willÂ speak on the hottest subjects for product businesses â€” the SaaS business model; rekindling innovation within organisations, owning the consumer, the next major growth area for Indian tech firms, and the criticality of System Integrators (SIs) to the product business.
There’s all this and more at the NASSCOM Product Conclave 2009.
If you aspire to place your â€œMade in Indiaâ€ product firmly on the world map, this is where you want to be. There are special prices if you register before September 30. Register Now for Nasscom Product Conclave 2009!