indian blogs indian blogs directory indian bloggers popular indian blogs blogger india editors picks blogger interviews blogging tips social media india blogs bloggers indian bloggers largest indian blog directory popular indian blogs bloggers popular best bloggers mumbai delhi bangalore chennai kolkata hyderabad

Chance to get your story published in a book!

Do you have a story to share? A story of miracle that happened to you or someone else. Probably you might have shared with your friends but they impugned your sense. Here is a chance for you to share it to the world!

Now, you can write for Chicken Soup for Indian Soul and get your story of miracle published. The series has been publishing real stories for fifteen years, bringing hope, courage, inspiration and love to millions of people around the world. The book has carried many different life inspiring themes and the latest one in the works is Chicken soup for the Indian soul – A book of miracles edited by Raksha Bharadia.

Excited to prove your writing skills? Read ahead!

Many a times, it might have happened that a situation occurred in your life and you were unable to justify it with valid reasoning. It was rather a situation where you felt some sort of energy, a supporting soul or an unexplainable miracle. You don’t know how that miracle happened. Or probably you believe that there was some unseen power to do so. People might not have believed it but we are here to listen to those stories and publish it! :D

Share with us that story and if it gets selected, then it will find its place in Chicken Soup for Indian Soul: Book of Miracles. You will also get a chance to share the space with other potential writers. The story could be about/involving your parents, siblings, friends, relatives, etc. as well.

• If you are going to share your story on your blog, please include a line ‘Get your story published in The Chicken Soup for the Indian Soul – A book of Miracles at BlogAdda‘ with a linkback to this post.
  • If you just want to write a story. You can send it over to us at contact@blogadda.com with subject line ‘My Story for Chicken Soup for the Soul’.

Have you already started thinking about your story? Wait! If you have written one already or it has been published somewhere earlier, you are still eligible.

We know your brain wheels have already started churning. But hold your horses!

What happens if my story gets selected?

If you are selected, then you receive Rs. 1000 & also two copies of the book. The story will have your credits and the book will also carry 2-4 lines of your profile! :D

Your story should be within 300-1200 words. The editor reserves the right to edit the story, making it suitable for publication by taking care not to alter the essence of the story. The copyright of the story belongs to you.

Benefit from this excellent opportunity at your desktop and send in your entries now! The last day for submissions is January 31, 2011 by 11:59 pm IST. So quickly send in your best write up and share your story! This could be your chance. :)

39 Responses to “Chance to get your story published in a book!”

1. Sanjeeta kk says:

Looks interesting! Hope I can string those beads of miracles into a story.

2. Raksha says:

Writing for a Blogadda contest after so long!Frankly I was tired clicking photos;-)

Here is my post,I have mailed it as well:-)

Good day to you all!

-Raksha.

3. Blogadda is really helping us out to dig our creativity garden.

My entry http://designingsaikat.blogspot.com/2011/01/sitting-by-canal-side.html

4. Anubha says:

Here’s my entry..

I am thinking of posting more! :)

5. sarah says:

Its a story of a girl suffering from multiple sclerosis. her spirit is a miracle :)

6. Vyas says:

Heres my entry……not on miracles per se, but a feel good post on self satisfaction!!!

7. Varsha says:

My story.. donno how to define it.. but somethings are not forgettable !

8. Pinky says:

“All who call on God in true faith, earnestly from the heart, will certainly be heard, and will receive what they have asked and desired.”

9. Samir says:

I have emailed my story few days back to the specified email address. Can I expect a confirmation mail stating that you have received the story? I sincerely request you to give an update on this. Thanks in advance.

10. admin says:

@Samir Yes. We have received your entry. Thank you for sending in.

11. Samir says:

@admin – Thank you so much for the response! I will be eagerly awaiting the results for the same.

12. gracelyne says:

hi,
    i have emailed my post!
    Can i receive a confirmation of receipt?
    thanks!

13. As usual the last minute entry, “Miracle Destiny

BlogAdda, thanks for this exciting opportunity..

Someone is Special

14. Pooja Gupta says:

Hi Blogadda Team,

I mailed you my entry last night. Do confirm that you have received it.

Regards,
    Pooja

15. admin says:

@Pooja @Gracelyne Thank you for sending in the entries. We have received it. :)

16. Deboshree says:

I sent in my entry a few days ago and was expecting an acknowledgment mail…(blame it on an overdose of corporate correspondence :) )
    Thanks BlogAdda for this exciting opportunity!

17. Jignesh says:

Can i submit quotes?

18. Manalee Paul says:

Its Really a golden chance a give wings to our writing skills

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. […] Get your story published in The Chicken Soup for the Indian Soul – A book of Miracles at BlogAdda. […]