TiE Summit, Mumbai which is just 5 days away, promises to be one of the unique, exciting and well represented un–conference of Enterprising India. This summit provides an excellent platform to budding entrepreneurs to interact with iconic and successful entrepreneurs and share their experience. We are also proud to announce that we are the official online partners for this event.
For any event to be successful. What are the requirements?
Great speakers –
- Malvinder Singh
- Narayana Murthy
- KV Kamath
- Harsh Mariwala
- Kishore Biyani
- R S Gopalakrishnan
- Ratan Tata
- Deepak Chopra
- Nandan Nilekani
Interesting sessions –
- Made-in-India Session : Financial Inclusion hosted by K.V Kamath.
- Made-in-India Session : Innovate or Die hosted by Harsh Mariwala.
- Nandan Nilekeni: ‘Unique Identity and its challenges’
- The Difficulty of being Good: A Panel discussion with great personalities
- All the Gurukul sessions: A chance to interact with Gurus of respective industries.
- All the Keynotes by Narayana Murthy, Ratan Tata, Shekhar Gupta and Dr Deepak Chopra.
These are some of the very interesting sessions lined up. Look at the complete agenda for more awesome sessions by the best of the Indian Entrepreneurs.
What value does the event promise?
- Get Inspired as unique, inspiring enterprising Indians, identified through our nationwide search, share the dais with Harsh Mariwala, K.V. Kamath, Kishore Biyani, Malvinder Singh, Narayana Murthy and R Gopalakrishnan.
- Get Insights from Ratan Tata, Shashi Ruia, Nandan Nilekani, Jaiprakash Gaur, Dr. Deepak Chopra.
- Get Mentored through informal and interactive sessions with Chanda Kochhar, Kanwal Rekhi, Nishith Desai.
- Get Informed through panel debates on challenges and opportunities in high–growth sectors including Eductaion, Financing, Greentech, Infrastructure, Retail, Security, Social and Telecom.
- Get connected with investors, banks and peers through 1000+ facilitated interactions, Financial clinics, Investor pitches.
Who do we think should attend?
As Kashif says ‘It is high octane fuel for Entrepreneurs!’ and Sandeep Singhal says ‘This will be THE event of the year to showcase the entrepreneurial dynamism that defines India. Come to network with fellow entrepreneurs, would be entrepreneurs, mentors, bloggers and friends.’
This becomes a perfect platform for budding entrepreneurs, Startups and most importantly for those who believe in the bright future of India.
Here is an all exclusive preview of Enterprising India Market Place.
Hope to see you all there. Do read our earlier post on TiE Summit 09 for more information.