All of us are in an invisible race today, running towards money, fame, stability and trying to check off items in our ‘must want’ list. But as they say, when you look back at your life, you will remember the time you spent with your loved ones, and not the figure you’ve accumulated in your bank account. Memories that you make with your loved ones are the true treasure that you accumulate through your life. And we want you to share these #MemoriesForLife with us through a blog post!
We spend time with a lot of people, but our fondest memories are reserved for our dearest ones. It may be your mother, father, siblings, relatives, or close friends. Simple moments with such close people transform into everlasting memories to cherish. Blog about the memories with your loved ones that you’d like to remember forever. Here’s what you’ll have to do.
- Blog about your best memories with a loved one.
- Click here and make a video or scrapbook of these memories with HDFC Life. To know how to make the video/scrapbook, check out this link.
- Once the video/ scrapbook is done, you’ll get a link of your creation to share with your loved one through mail. You’ll also get a confirmation mail of the same with the link, which you need to insert in your blog post. (Please check the Other folder for the mail if you don’t see the mail in your Primary tab)
- Submit your entry by clicking the button below and get assured vouchers and a chance to win amazing vouchers!
- You can watch the amazing video below to get you in the zone to reminisce about your favourite memories with your loved ones.
- Top 10 blog posts win vouchers worth Rs. 2000 each!
- First 70 valid entries will get assured vouchers Rs 300 each!
Click on the button below to submit your entry!
Mandates for the activity:
1. The word limit for every blog post is a minimum of 400 words.
3. Please include the line, “Share your #MemoriesForLife like I’ve done at BlogAdda for HDFC Life.”
4. Only blog posts submitted through this form will be considered valid.
5. The last date for submission of this blog post is midnight, 16th March 2016.
6. One blogger can write a maximum of 2 blog posts for this activity.
7. Please include the video or scrapbook that you create in your blog post for it to be considered valid.
So go ahead, share your best memories with the special people in our life along with us, and make the bonds with your loved ones even stronger!
27 Replies to “Share the best #MemoriesForLife created with your loved ones with us!”
My Entry: http://sreedharb.blogspot.in/2016/03/the-sweet-memories-of-our-life-time.html
My entry for this beautiful topic
Here’s My entry –
Hey team, I have created the scrapbook and received a registration mail, but I did not find the code that is supposed to be inserted in the blogpost.
Never mind team, I got the code! Here is my entry, http://myideasmyviews.blogspot.ae/2016/03/memories-for-life.html
I got the code with some difficulty though. Here is my entry http://pramod1962.blogspot.in/2016/03/a-message-for-my-little-princess.html.
My #MemoriesForLife https://t.co/zA8WML9rHe
My #MemoriesForLife http://founttainofjoy.blogspot.in/2016/03/our-trip-to-sasan-gir-forest.html
My Entry http://jumbledhead.blogspot.com/2016/03/enduring-lovely-memories.html
A glimpse through my memories:
Is there any language constraint?It has to be in English?
my post 🙂
Here’s my entry and loved writing on this issue. However, encountered an issue after I submitted it that video embedding code is not correctly inserted. I have corrected it. Blog Adda Team please review the blog post and accept my entry.
Link to my blog post
Have forwarded your issue to the concerned team. Thanks for letting us know.
Unable to create scrap book. Tried uploading the image in PNG, JPG and GIF format but still getting the below error.
Page: /srv/hdfcvimes/vendor/intervention/image/src/Intervention/Image/Gd/Decoder.php Line: 44 Message: Unable to read image type. GD driver is only able to decode JPG, PNG or GIF files.
My entry at : http://sheerparenting.com/i-will-never-stop-creating-memories-for-life/
Hey team! I submitted my entry via the above form but it did confirm the submission in the first go although the link got fixed in the column. So I resubmitted the entry in the other column where it confirmed the submission. Hope there is no confusion here. THanks
You can close your eyes to the reality but not to memories
Economics of life is all about saving and not saving
To Team Blogadda
Unable to embed the scrapbook as well as the video… so I have given the links to both in the posts. I can insert the code if you can help me find it.
Here is my entry : http://jyothidmello.com/friends-memories-forever
Posted my entry long back…posting here for other readers – http://nandinispeaks.blogspot.com/2016/03/hdfc-life-memories-for-life.html