It’s the first long weekend of the year, and most professionals must be looking forward to taking off to a weekend getaway. Before you do so, don’t forget to register for the Get. Set.Bolt. activity to get a chance to win a Bolt. Who knows, your next getaway might be in the Bolt from Tata Motors! Â Do your bit for women empowerment by blogging for #UseYourAnd, where you can win a cash prize of Rs. 25,000! BlogAdda aslo has this week’s spiciest blog posts for you, so enjoy them over the long weekend!
- Who: Vishal Kataria
- What: “3 Things Einstein Taught Me About Solving Life’s Problems”
- Spicy: People generally forget ‘A stitch in time saves nine’ and continue to pile up problems till they become insurmountable. Vishal discovers that the brilliant Albert Einstein didn’t just revolutionize the field of physics, he also gave some very workable mantras for problem-solving.
- Who: Nisha Pandey
- What: “Top 10 Best Android Apps You Must not Miss”
- Spicy: The best part about owning a smartphone is the myriad apps that you can use to make your life easier in any arena-from health, to communication and even your love life! Of the millions of apps available for Android, here are 10 which need to have a place in your smartphone.
- Who: Purva Bhatia
- What: “Mind Your Manners, travellers!”
- Spicy: Unless you are going alone into the wilderness, your travel will always include dealing with fellow travellers. There is nothing that ruins a trip faster that unruly or annoying travellers. Here are some tips that will help you decide the ideal behaviour during your travels.Â
- Who: Prasad NP
- What: “India Gate â€“ Parade on Rajpath and President Obama’s Visit”
- Spicy: The US President Barack Obama is coming to India to partake in the Republic Day celebrations this year. He will no doubt be impressed by the Republic Day Parade, but before that, this travel blogger takes stock of the mood at Rajpath ahead of 26th January.
- Who: Suranga Date
- What: “Face Values….”
- Spicy: While Indians are now increasingly dependent on Western medicine and remedies, the West is now discovering the wisdom of traditional Indian medicine. This post recounts the blogger’s memories of using home remedies, a ritual which is now coming full circle.
- Who: Prem Panicker
- What: “Dear ICC: Your move. Love, Supreme Court of India”
- Spicy: Just before the World Cup, the Supreme Court has thrown the Indian and global cricketing bodies a googly by disqualifying N Srinivasan as the BCCI president, leaving his position as ICC Chairman in a lurch. read this blog post about Prem’s (tongue in cheek) questions to the ICC.
Have you checked out ‘Conversations‘ where you can Connect, Learn & Share. Do check it out and participate. You can now tip your posts for Tangy Tuesday and Spicy Saturday Picks right from our homepage. Click on the tabs and submit your posts. You can also tip us on Twitter @blogadda or using our contact form. If selected, you’ll be credited for it and the readers will get a chance to read something worthy.