“What one loves in childhood stays in the heart forever.”
As a child, we always wanted to grow up, but as we grow up, we miss our childhood memories. No matter how old we get, we can never forget the rhymes and stories we learned in our childhood days.
BlogAdda in association with Kids Hut by T-Series, brings back those wonderful days.
“Choose 2 favorite rhyme/story and blog about your memories or morals that are associated with them.”
What you have to do?
- Choose 2 favourite rhyme/story from http://www.youtube.com/kidshut
- Embed those 2 videos and blog about your memories/moral attached to it.
- Submit your blogpost URL by clicking on the button below.
What will you get?
- First prize – T-Series Smartphone.
- Each valid entry receives T-Series Movie DVD sets.
- Super Fun in checking out the wonderful videos!
Instructions to follow:
- The minimum word count should be 300 words.
- Last date to submit the blog post is 23rd November, midnight.
- Include the following code in the HTML section of the blog post. This post is a part of Kids Hut activity at BlogAdda.com
(Need help in including the code? Click here for both WordPress and Blogspot)