Â ‘One blog post can feed one child for a year!’
Your words have the power to improve someone’s life!
Every day millions of children are forced to choose between hunger and education. Without access to even one square meal a day they have to work to help support their family, at the cost of their future success.
However, there are many of us who can help turn their lives around.
Be the one to make a difference, be the one to make a change. Blog to feed a child and help us end classroom hunger in India.
â€œBlog to Feed a Childâ€
Tell us how you think we can eliminate classroom hunger. Imagine what India would be like if no child goes hungry and an entire generation is educated.
For every blog post you write,Â we at BlogAdda will sponsor meals for an Akshaya Patra beneficiary for an entire year, as a part of our Bloggers Social Responsibility.
Blog about it and make a difference with Akshaya Patra and BlogAdda.
What do you have to do?
- Blog about the theme
- Add the following code to the blog
- Submit the blog post links in the form below
- BlogAdda will donate to Akshaya Patra for each of your blog posts
Things to Remember
- Minimum word countÂ of your blogpost should be 300 words.
- All the blog posts should be newly written, in accordance with the theme.
- Maximum of 5 entries per blogger is allowed.
- Last Date to submit yourÂ entry is 11th December, midnight.
Â Here is a special message for you from Team BlogAdda.