Let the game begin!
Excited to play the game? Ready to â€˜Connect, Create and Competeâ€™?
Start devising the game strategy because now the game has begun!
It is an opportunity for you to write better, show your creative prowess and put on display the power of a collaborative effort with the three focus words being CONNECT| CREATE | COMPETE.
Teams have been formed and have already started working.
Without any ado, let us disclose the theme for you all to write. You will be given 5 Characters and your team will have to weave a creative fictional story revolving around them.
- Shekhar Dutta – Stay home Dad, freelance writer, Hindu, Stays in Mumbai
Description -Â French beard, bald, average height, fair, thin specs, lean, wears t-shirt & track pants generally, ever smiling.
- Tara Dutta – Shekhar’s wife, Media professional , career oriented woman.
Description -Â Fair, short hair, tall, prim & proper dressed, wear formals & high heels.
- Roohi Dutta – 9 years girl, Shekhar and Tara’s daughter.
Description -Â Fair, healthy, notorious, 2 ponytail, wear frill frocks.
- Jennifer Joseph – Â Photographer, Christian, Stays in Kochi (Kerala)
Description -Â Dusky, average height, tattoo on right hand, wears casual shorts and tees, lots of accessories, always carries a camera.
- Cyrus Daruwala – A law student, Stays in Delhi
Description -Â Tall, Â extremely fair, big specs, curly hair, stern face, beard on the Â chin.
Week after week the teams of bloggers who progress further will collaborate and re-create stories around the above characters and continue the story from where they left in the previous week.
Rules of the Game :
- There are 3 rounds in this activity
- Every blogger has to write a minimum of oneÂ blog post per round i.e One blog post per week. The team has to have one blogpost per day.
- Â A point of Contact/Team Leader from the Team will have to discuss and decide the order for the bloggers in which the blogs will be written and the link will be submitted to the Point of Contact/Team Leader and in the form here.
- There should be a minimum of 7 blog posts from 7 different bloggers for a team to qualify for the next round. Any team submitting less than 7 blog posts will be DISQUALIFIED.
- Bloggers cannot kill any main character and can create only upto a maximum of 3 sub characters.
- The team has to submit all the entries before the last day through the given form or the team will be disqualified.
- You can check your teamâ€™s score at the leader board here to know the status.
- The first round ends on 17th September 2014.Â
For more details check the FAQS.
Special Rules for Posting the blog :
- You have to mention your team name at the top of the blog post. The team names can be decided by the team members.
- Include the link of the previous bloggers blog post by mentioning â€œRead the previous part of the story here(Hyperlink to the previous bloggers post) â€ Â (Not applicable for the first blogger who starts writing the story)
- Please copy and paste this code at the bottom of the Blog post.
“Me and my team are participating in â€˜Game Of Blogsâ€™ at BlogAdda.com. #CelebrateBlogging with us.”
- Once the next blogger in the Â queue who is after you completes his/her blog post and publishes it, include a link in your blog post at the end stating â€œ Read the next part of the story here(Hyperlink to the next bloggers blog post)â€
Loved it? So now get going, paint the world with your imagination, and create the masterpiece.
There will be 3 teams in the end with their stories and one of them will get their story published in a book by BlogAdda.