The Beauty of Mother Nature lies in everything which we see around us. Are we respecting the mother nature as we should or are we exploiting her beauty to the fullest? It is World Environment day on June 5 and on that occasion we announce our next contest – ‘Conserve. Recycle. Discover’.
BlogAdda, in partnership with PringOO, is proud to announce this week’s contest called ‘Conserve. Recycle. Discover’.
- Conserve – How can you help Conserve anything related to environment? For eg. – How can you help conserve tigers and other endangered species? This is just one of the many ways. 🙂
Recycle – How can you help Recycle? Suggest ways on how one can recycle day to day products.
Discover – We want a new discovery from you. A gadget which you think will help Conserve or Recycle or in some way help the environment. For ex. A shoes that will pick up the garbage while you walk around and process it, thereby helping the streets keep clean. 🙂
- Write a blog post about how do you plan to Conserve, Recycle and Discover in not more than 1000 words.
- Incorporate an image (with a linkback) from Pringoo.com which you can creatively use in your blogpost.
- Add a Link in your blog post, mentioning this BlogAdda contest announcement AND leave a comment here (stating the link to your post), so we know for sure, that you are participating.
- The winners will be judged on the basis of their innovative suggestions that would be simple and useful.
- In case of any discrepancies, the decision of the judge(s) will be final.
The contest runs an entire week, starting Wednesday Jun 2, ’10 and ends on Tuesday, Jun 8, ’10, 11:59 pm IST.
Results will be announced on the BlogAdda website by Friday, Jun 11, ’10.
And here’s the most interesting part, the TOP THREE winning entries can choose personalized goodies (T-Shirt/Mug) from Pringoo and will also be showcased on the BlogAdda website for the entire duration of the contest.
Thank you Sukhdeep Singh for the apt suggestion of having this contest on World Environment day.