Do you know what International Women’s Day is coming up on March 8th? IndusLadies which is one of the premier sites dedicated to ladies want to celebrate it big and make an impact! They have a bery bery interesting contest celebrating Women’s day. Read on to find the details.
How to participate?
- In your blog, write a blog entry on any one of the top 10 Women development issues (listed below). It can be a story or an anecdote or a personal reflection or a policy recommendation or a public call to action. The intent is to make an impact on the reader. (Note: If you don’t have a blog, please see this separate blog post for non-bloggers).
- Tag 3 other fellow bloggers (and inform them) so they could also participate. Bloggers tagged should be blogging outside IL.
- Attach one of the banners to your contest entry.
- Provide a link to this announcement in your contest entry.
- Let us know of your participation by providing a link to your entry in the comments section of this blog post.
- See detailed Terms & Conditions.
Some of the issues which you can write upon are:
Dowry & Domestic Violence
Trafficking & Sexual Crimes
Female infanticide & Sex Selective Abortions
Hygiene & Healthcare
Now a successful contest is benchmarked upon the prizes they offer,
- All eligible participants get an Indusladies Cap!
- A panel will select the top 10 impactful contributions and we will feature them in the Indusladies Homepage, Facebook page & Twitter during the 10 days prior to the International Women’s Day. They will also be mentioned at BlogAdda and with the power of BlogAdda and Indusladies, you can expect lot more readers on your blog.
- Each of the top 10 finalist will get an Indusladies T-Shirt.
- The Most impactful Contribution (as selected by the panel) will get a cash prize of Rs.10,000.
So what are you waiting for? Participate in the contest and win prizes upto Rs 10,000!