Happy International Women’s Day! We have some great contests that will make you pause, think, reminisce and rush to your laptop. Blog for #MemoriesForLife, #ShareTheLoad and #SadaSexy contests. Share your story and take home exciting vouchers worth thousands.
Read these handpicked blog posts to make your Tuesday zip by faster!
- Who: Amit Sharma
- What: “The art of keeping your wife happy”
- Tangy: All the men out there will testify that women are complicated to understand. The reality however, is that women are simple beings who find their happiness in small things around them. All you need to do is shower her with loads of love, be realistic, and know that she is a different person. Amit will decode some secrets to keeping your wife happy.
- Who: Jyotsna Bhatia
- What: “Oh, you have a Government Job??? Aish hai ..”
- Tangy: There is a perception that people who work for government agencies are the most blessed souls in India at least. They have a lot of holidays, they hardly work and they are handsomely paid – these are the stereotypes that we associate with them. Jyotsna shares with us the reality which is on the other side.
- Who: Anshul Mathur
- What: “तुम क्यों जलाओगे मशाल मेरे लिए”
- Tangy: A society that fails to respect women fails to respect itself. Heinous crimes against women are threatening the fabric of society. While people are asking for laws and stricter policing, all of us have to bring about the change for the better. Anshul writes to wake you up.
- Who: Anirban Saha
- What: “The Parsi Fire Temple And 5 Things About Parsi Community In India”
- Tangy: The Parsi community is a minority, but it is a well respected one. They are industrious, warm, loving, quirky and close knit. Here are a few facts to know about Parsis, their way of life and their culture from Anirban.
- Who: Divya Iyer
- What: ” Complicated heart”
- Tangy: In the everyday rush of life, if you ask yourself ‘Why am I doing all this?’, the answer for most of us is good food, a big house and all the trappings of success. Abraham Maslow tried to simplify this with ‘The Hierarchy Of Needs’ but human desires can’t be bound by definitions or limitations. Divya explores.
- Who: Deboshree Bhattacharjee
- What: “WHY SOME PEOPLE IN A MOVIE HALL JUST CAN’T SHUT UP”
- Tangy: We see different types of people in theatres. The romantic ones, the serious movie fans, the people who will see humour even in a thrilling story and so on. Then there are some who forget there is a story taking place on screen, and find talking with their companion more interesting. Deboshree tell us 6 reasons why that cannot stop.
- Who: Shailaja V
- What: “9 Ways To Improve reader Engagement On Your Blog”
- Tangy: You write, you love writing and so you blog. But you will not be happy if your content is not being read by a relevant audience. So how do you write to increase your readership and engage your readers? Shailaja gives all the bloggers some important lessons to make your blog a meeting point for readers.
Have you checked out ‘Conversations‘ where you can Connect, Learn & Share. Do check it out and participate. You can now tip your blog posts for Tangy Tuesday and Spicy Saturday Picks right from our homepage. Click on the tabs and submit your posts. You can also tip us on Twitter @blogadda or using our contact form. If selected, you’ll be credited for it and the readers will get a chance to read something worthy.