Our friends at Indusladies.com are conducting an Online Breast Cancer Awareness campaign during the month of October, which is National Breast Cancer Awareness month. As part of the campaign, there is Awareness Quiz, Fundraising, Downloadable Guides, Prevention Videos, Discounts on Mammography and more..
100,000 women will be diagnosed with Breast Cancer,
50,000 of them will die, just because they were diagnosed late.
BlogAdda is proud to be the exclusive blog network partners for this campaign. As part of this campaign, we have very interesting things in store for you.
- Every Tangy Tuesday and Spicy Saturday pick during the month of October will be selected among the pool of bloggers who join this fight to end Breast Cancer. To join the fight, all you need to do is three things
- Write a blog post about this campaign and link it to the campaign page
- Display (at the top of your blog post) one of the campaign badges that you can get here
- Tag 5 of your fellow blogger friends (need this to qualify)
- Let us know your participation by providing a link here. You will also get linked from the campaign page.
- We will also announce a contest soon â€śFighting Cancerâ€ť – Write an inspiring story, narrative, personal anecdotes or an experience that provides hope for those fighting cancer! 3 Winners will be chosen and each will get an Indusladies Cap and a T-Shirt! We will have more details very soon.
- We would also be featuring an interview from a blogger who has successfully survived Breast Cancer. If you are one or know of anyone, do share the details with us.
Breast Cancer is the most common cancer among urban women today. Luckily, it is also the most treatable form of cancer with 90% survival rates if identified early. Itâ€™s inexcusable not to save every life that could be!
Join us to end this fight!