Our friends at Indusladies.com are conducting an Online Breast Cancer Awareness campaign during the month of October, which is National Breast Cancer Awareness month. As part of the campaign, there is Awareness Quiz, Fundraising, Downloadable Guides, Prevention Videos, Discounts on Mammography and more..
100,000 women will be diagnosed with Breast Cancer,
50,000 of them will die, just because they were diagnosed late.
BlogAdda is proud to be the exclusive blog network partners for this campaign. As part of this campaign, we have very interesting things in store for you.
- Every Tangy Tuesday and Spicy Saturday pick during the month of October will be selected among the pool of bloggers who join this fight to end Breast Cancer. To join the fight, all you need to do is three things
- Write a blog post about this campaign and link it to theácampaign page
- Display (at the top of your blog post) one of the campaign badges that you can getáhere
- Tag 5 of your fellow blogger friends (need this to qualify)
- Let us know your participation by providing a link here. You will also get linked from the campaign page.
- We will also announce a contest soon ÔÇťFighting CancerÔÇŁ – Write an inspiring story, narrative, personal anecdotes or an experience that provides hope for those fighting cancer! 3 Winners will be chosen and each will get an Indusladies Cap and a T-Shirt! We will have more details very soon.
- We would also be featuring an interview from a blogger who has successfully survived Breast Cancer.á If you are one or know of anyone, do share the details with us.
Breast Cancer is the most common cancer among urban women today. Luckily, it is also the most treatable form of cancer with 90% survival rates if identified early. It’s inexcusable not to save every life that could be!
Join us to end this fight!
10 Replies to “Online Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign”
Here is my post for the Online Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign – http://yourmedicalguide.blogspot.com/2010/10/breast-cancer-men-can-get-it-too.html
My post on Breast cancer awareness. Remember it can happen to anyone. Male or female. Awareness is the key. Fight cancer.
My Post on Online breast Cancer Campaign:
Here is my post on breast cancer campaign.
I am breast cancer survivor of 14 years. Diagnosed at an young age of 29 I have beat the odds and so can you… My post for the contest.
I’m tired of people falling for the “pink” media campaign without doing anything meaningful to spread awareness of the disease or those who are suffering from it. http://bit.ly/MBpink
Educating women about preventing Breast Cancer should be the hallmark of the Awareness Campaign,as this is largely preventable through lifestyle modification.Why do we morbidly talk only of detection?
Here is my post for Online Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign… http://shilpaagarg.blogspot.com/2010/10/breast-cancer-from-to-z.html
Here is our post in support of this campaign http://blawghh.wordpress.com/2010/10/16/in-which-trupz-writes-in-support-of-breast-cancer/
The folks at Indusladies have added it to their Bye Bye Cancer – blog partner page also http://www.indusladies.com/byebyebreastcancer/blogpartner.php
Hope you join in spread the word!!
To read about people seeking help for breast cancer awareness work, visit http://bit.ly/cxB4JA